Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett’s play is based on the true story of a young Jewish girl who kept a diary of her time hiding from the Nazis in an attic of her father’s office during World War II.
Director: Mason Huckabone
Production Support: Devon Potter & Caitlin Card
Show Dates: 9 performances on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from October 26 to November 11.
Saturday May 13, 2023 1:00-4:00
Monday May 15, 2023 6:30-8:00 Audition and Show Location: Grande Prairie Live Theatre,10130 98 Ave, Grande Prairie, AB
● We kindly request that you read the attached rehearsal schedule and Audition Information Package(especially for the descriptions of the characters and related audition scenes), and ensure your calendar is suitable for these dates before proceeding with the audition.
● If you are interested in joining the production team, please contact Box.email@example.com with your contact information and The Director will be in touch! We are actively searching for members in all areas of the production team!
How to Prepare:
● To book an audition time and receive more information, please contact the GPLT Box Office at (780) 538-1616 or Box.Office@gplt.ca.
● Perusal scripts are also available from the Box Office for a $5 refundable deposit.
● Cast: 1 male youth / 4 male adult / 2 female youth / 3 female adult
● Please prepare a 1-3 minute monologue of your choice!
● Please review the scene assigned to the character you’re auditioning for on the attached audition package and be prepared to read it during your audition. Choose one character from the scene, and someone will read the other part(s) for you. You are not expected to be memorized, and scripts will be available at the audition.